If you are logging in on a SCHOOL PROVIDED COMPUTER, please complete the following steps:
- Open your computer, plug it in, and connect to the internet.
- Log into your computer with your provided email account and password.
- You will be prompted to change your password.
- After changing your password click OK to authorize the password change.
- You will see your Course Dashboard.
- Click on the course card titled “Orientation.”
- In the left-hand menu click on “Conferences” to access the Live Orientation Session you would like to attend.
If you are logging in on a PERSONAL COMPUTER, please complete the following steps:
- Go to mail.google.com/mail
- If you do not have any other Google accounts or have never logged into Google mail, you will be prompted to enter an email and password. Use the provided information to log in.
- If you have existing Google account, click on the drop-down carrot and choose “add another account.” Use your provided account info to log in.
- Once you are logged into Google Mail with your provided account, open a new window and go to the Virtual Preparatory Academy of Indiana website at: indianamg.vprep.com
- In the top navigation bar, you will see Student Login.
- Upon clicking “Student Login” you will be prompted to choose a Google account. Please select your school account.
- You will see your Course Dashboard
- Click on the course card titled ‘Orientation”
- In the left-hand menu, click on “Conferences” to access the Live Orientation Session you would like to attend.
Your student will access their online education through the Accel Management Platform for Education (AMP). To help get you started in the AMP system we have developed a resource website where you can reach out for technology support or find helpful videos and tips to ensure your success this school year!
AMP Technology and Resource Website or 4amphlp.accelschools.com
On this site, you can submit a ticket, live chat or contact tech support. You can also view videos and articles to help guide you. Here are a few to start: